Inspiration: When artists first began moving into the SoHo lofts in the 1960s, they lived side by side with button-makers, brass and copper firms, and locksmiths. They incorporated those industries into their art, bridging two generations of tenants.
Fit: Light in weight, bold in appearance. Fits gently and comfortably on your wrist.
Materials: Crafted from high quality antiallergic zinc alloy and plated with thick coat high grade silver. Welded and polished by hand. As a result, it looks and behaves just like a pure silver.
- Shipping & Returns
Last Updated: June, 2016
All Untamed Hearts products are subject to availability. While every effort will be made to display accurate stock information, there may be times where stock is depleted after an order has been purchased.
- We reserve the right to limit purchase quantities, supply only one part of an order or to divide orders for delivery.
- Any items, prices, and services featured on UntameHearts.com are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- All product descriptions and specifications are approximate and provided for your convenience only.
Prices displayed on the Untamed Hearts website are quoted in US Dollars. While we do our best to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. Should there be a pricing error for your order, we will give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the order.
Untamed Hearts accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Your credit card will be charged upon order confirmation.
Untamed Hearts offers free domestic ground shipping on all purchases.
- US Domestic
- Overnight: $50
- 2-day: $25
- Ground: no charge
- International shipping fee calculated at checkout
- total price will include shipping and duties
- Please note that your on-screen transaction total reflects estimated tax; the actual sales tax will be calculated when your order is shipped and may vary from the estimated tax.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Overnight orders must be placed by 3pm on a business day in order to receive by the next business day.
- Untamed Hearts orders generally ship within 2-3 business days. Delivery times are provided solely as guidelines and are subject to change.
- If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please email orders@UntamedHearts.com as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been processed by our warehouse, we are unable to make any changes. Please refer to Untamed Heart’s return policy below if you wish to change an order after it has been processed.
- Once dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to reroute deliveries.
- Untamed Hearts cannot ship to P.O. Boxes at this time.
- If you would like to return an item, please request a Return Authorization (RA) number within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Please note that we do not accept refunds for Jewelry, but we allow exchange within the 7 day return window.
- You may request an RA number by emailing orders@UntamedHearts.com with your order number and the reason for your return. Your item must be shipped to returns within 5 days of receiving your RA number.
- We will accept full-priced merchandise with their original packaging and tickets.
- Merchandise must be unused, unworn and in an unaltered condition.
- Footwear must be tried on carpeted surfaces only.
- Approved returns are free of charge.
- Refunds may only be issued in the same form as payment.
- Sale merchandise is final sale, refunds will not be issued.
Untamed Hearts takes special care to handcraft unique products. While all items are closely quality controlled, should your item not arrive in perfect condition, please email orders@UntamedHearts.com immediately and we can assist you.
For a full list of product care information, please visit our Product Care page.
To ensure your information is safe and secure, Untamed Heart’s shop is hosted on an SSL encrypted platform.